martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

First project.




                                                                                                                            
                                                                                          Entrevista con Gloria Jerez
The first project we had to do was to do an interview by our own. We had to become interviewers or journalists for a moment . We could also choose the person we would interview and I dediced to do it to my grandmother. She arrived from Cuba the last month, and I thought that it could be an interesting idea interviewing her because she could explain us very well the situation of her country . And, in my opinion, this topic is of a public interest.
So, I will upload my interview to the blog in order to share with you my first project of LUIM( Language Usages in Media).
If I am honest, I have to say that I´m not very happy with my final work but on the other hand, I have to think that it´s my first time that I do something like this and by the time I well mejorate. I hope it, I know it.
The interview has 3 different parts and I upload it separately, because my recorded doesn´t have enough memory.
Bye :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario